Rock City Chattanooga
If you're in Chattanooga, you've got to see Rock City, a true Tennessee destination. The site of year-round festivities, seasonal entertainment, and awe-inspiring natural wonder, Rock City Gardens are like nothing else in the world. Stroll to Lover's Leap, bask in the beauty of High Falls, brave the 200-foot long Swing-A-Long bridge, and behold rock formations as old as 200 million years. Rock City events include seasonal festivals, live music and fairytale adventures. After it all, take in some live music and down-home revelry, Tennessee style!
- $18.95 Adults; $10.95 Children (Ages 3-12)
- Double Play Packages for Rock City & Ruby Falls: $33.90 Adults; $18.90 Children
- Triple Play Packages for The Incline, Rock City, & Ruby Falls: $45.90 Adults, $23.90 Children (Ages 3-12)
- 8:30am-5pm (January 4th-March 7th & November 1-19th)
- 8:30am-6pm (March 8th-May 22nd & September 8th-October 31st)
- 8:30am-8pm (May 23rd-September7th); 8:30am-4pm (November 20th-January 2nd)
- Enchanted Maize (September 20th-October 28th, Thursday-Sunday)
- Rocktoberfest (Saturdays & Sundays in October, 12-5pm)
- Enchanted Garden of Lights (Christmas Season, 6-9pm)
- For more events, visit http://www.seerockcity.com/pages/Festivals-Entertainment
Q. What is there to do at Rock City Gardens?
A. Rock City is famous for its views from Lover's Leap, where you can see seven U.S. states. You can also explore the fairytale-inspired caverns, take a walk across the swinging bridge, and admire seven art installations installed in the gardens.
Q.How do you get to the top of Rock City?
A. Rock City is easily accessible by car, via Tennessee Avenue. Signs to Rock City clearly define the way.